Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where should I start learning ActionScript 3 for games?

I was learning AS 2 a year ago, and I could potentially work with code and make (or try to make) little games. Then AS 3 became more popular, and it's much more advanced than AS 2. I want to start learning it, speciffically in the are of game design, but I'm not sure where to look for tutorials.





I'm looking for a place where I can find AS 3 game tutorials that are clear and start out simple, as if I was completely new to programming.





Thanks a lot.Where should I start learning ActionScript 3 for games?
Hi Nikolka,





Here's a great place to start learning about AS3 game design:


http://www.gotoandplay.it/_articles/





Best regards,





subexpressionWhere should I start learning ActionScript 3 for games?
Try this http://flashthusiast.com/2009/05/05/animation-learning-guide-released-on-flash-dev-center/
  • facial peels
  • cleanses
  • serum cream
  • numbering
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment