Monday, December 28, 2009

What actionscript can I use to get it to stop?

First, I'm new to flash. But as I'm creating animations and movies, when I preview them, they play over and over again. Is this because it's preview mode or will it do this unless I add some actionscript or something to get it to stop? TY.What actionscript can I use to get it to stop?
click on the frame you would like your animation to stop and press F9, this will open the Actionscript panel, type on the first line the following -





stop();





This action will stop at the end of the frame.What actionscript can I use to get it to stop?
Solution:





1. Click on the 1st Frame of the Timeline of your animation and notice that it is now black in colour with a small white circle.


2. Open up the Action script editor window by pressing F9.


3. Click your mouse on the line1 and type this: stop();


4. Test your movie again this time it will play once and stop.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment