Monday, December 28, 2009

Can I use ActionScript 3 if I only have the Flash 8 Pro Software?

I am still using the MacroMedia 8


Flash 8 Pro software.





I cant afford to by the Adobe CS packages.





I would like to learn how to develop Flash applications using ActionScript 3.





Is it possible?Can I use ActionScript 3 if I only have the Flash 8 Pro Software?
Hi,





Sadly you can't develop ActionScript 3.0 in Flash 8 but you have these options (all free).





- Adobe is giving free Flex Builder for students, you can use as3 in there to create web and desktop applications.


- You can use Flashdevelop, it's very powerful.





Hope I helped you.





GreetingsCan I use ActionScript 3 if I only have the Flash 8 Pro Software?
flash 8 is only support actionscript2 %26amp; 1.





if you want to learn actionscript3, you can get flashDevelop + flex sdk. Both software is free.





(and coding in flashDevelop is much better than in flash cs3, I think)





flashDevelop:


http://www.flashdevelop.org/wikidocs/index.php?title=Main_Page





flex sdk:


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=flex+sdk+download%26amp;meta=%26amp;aq=0%26amp;oq=flex+sdk+down

No comments:

Post a Comment