Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I make a character appear walking in Flash through actionscript?

I am making a Flash game using Actionscript 2.0 and have a MovieClip consisting of all of the controllable character's frames. I have code in place to make the character walk when the arrow keys are pressed, but it won't play the animation of him walking. What do I need to do to make the animation play the running animation while the player holds down the right or left key? ThanksHow do I make a character appear walking in Flash through actionscript?
You need 8 frames inside the char's MC.


1. Front Still


2. Back Still


3. Left Still


4. Right Still


5. Front Walk


6. Back Walk


7. Left Walk


8. Right Walk





Now for the walk animations you need to make them in individual MCs and put those in the frames inside the original char's MC.How do I make a character appear walking in Flash through actionscript?
what is an MC ,how do i use it and how do i put frames in it Report Abuse

download and modify it





http://flash-workshop.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>
plz tell me to i suck at flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment