Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know where there is a good source of Actionscript Tutorials?

I'm looking for a good source of actionscript 2.0 tutorials, I'm currently trying to learn website design in Flash 8. Stuck atm because I don't know my actionscript so I can't achieve what I want. Any help appreciated, thanks for your time.Does anyone know where there is a good source of Actionscript Tutorials?
well i did have a website, but i cant remember it. however i took a course at my summer camp on flash, and the end of the course work is on action script. i cant post the user name and password out in the open so e-mail me at eagle92190@gmail.com also i would suggest using the help/tutorial in Flash 8, it helped me make an interactive iPod.Does anyone know where there is a good source of Actionscript Tutorials?
Hi,





There are more tutorials and Flash API's in this website hope will be useful for you.





Flash resource, Flash tutorials





http://www.designscripting.com





http://sara-intop.blogspot.com Report Abuse
  • facial peels
  • cleanses
  • serum cream
  • numbering
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment