Monday, December 28, 2009

How long will it take me to learn ActionScript?

I have learnt making basic animations with Flash, but do not know to create buttons and actions using the same, as it needs me to know Actionscript. I want to know, that being a beginner, how long might it take for me to learn Actionscript?How long will it take me to learn ActionScript?
It really depends on your own capabilities. As a programming language, it's pretty simple (though that's my view as a programmer with experience in half a dozen languages -- if you have no programming background, you might feel differently.)





It also depends on what instructions you've got and what tutorials. Besides the instructions which come with the program, there are a number of books which cover this. They also tend to have examples (printed, as well as on CD) for doing some basic things, and you can lift the code and adapt it to your project.





If you can spend a week or two working through the tutorials, you should be in pretty good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment