Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I really start learning to use Flash CS3 and Actionscript to make a platformer?

I don't know any actionscript and I don't know how to use flash. I do have a great idea for a game and I would love to work on making one. However, I don't know where to find a good tutorial or anything to help me out.How can I really start learning to use Flash CS3 and Actionscript to make a platformer?
Start here: Learn about object oriented programming. This applies to flash, java, javascript, c# and languages like this. Once you begin to understand what it means to create and use objects in programming then flash will begin to make sense.How can I really start learning to use Flash CS3 and Actionscript to make a platformer?
Hello JD,





The first thing that you can do is to print out the PDF manual for Flash CS3. This is a large sized document of over 100 pages that comes included on the installation disc. The manual has all sort of information about the program with a tutorial and a comprehensive index to help you find anything that you need.





Adobe also has some instruction videos available, but I think that these will only deal with CS4 now. Best of luck.





--Rick
This site has a bunch of free video tutorials from Adobe that will show you how to use Flash.


http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/video_鈥?/a>
Read a book
they have tutorials on flashkit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment