Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it too late for to learn ActionScript at 48 years old?

I want to learn Actionscript 3 and develop for Flash %26amp; Flex. I never did any programming before. I making a carer change. Is it too late fror me to learn AS3 at 48?Is it too late for to learn ActionScript at 48 years old?
You have the benefit that Actionscript is a pretty easy-to-learn scripting language.





“There is no darkness but ignorance.” - William ShakespeareIs it too late for to learn ActionScript at 48 years old?
It's never too late, and the more you are learning, the younger your brain will stay. I'm 52 and still learning new things about programming every day. As they say, ';Use it, or lose it';!





Good luck, and happy coding!
It is never too late... unless you are in diapers. Check out this site for some webdesign help: http://edgepress.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment