Monday, December 28, 2009

At 47 Am I too old to start ActionScript programming?

I want to learn Flex 3 and it requires some good knowledge of AS3.


I only know html and I have no programming background. What are my chances to be marketable as Flex 3 developer in 1 year? I intend to study about 3 H per day. Thx.At 47 Am I too old to start ActionScript programming?
I am 60, have 40 years experience in programming... and I still learn something new every single day!At 47 Am I too old to start ActionScript programming?
start with working with small things. I taught myself to do some good stuff with flash. theres alot of good places to go to look gotoandlearn.com or kirup.com or how ever you spell it. Plus just looking through the index and then selecting the code and right clicking and going to help will bring up the help and show you alot about it. You can do it. Its very easy to understand.
You would need to have quick and easy understanding of new things. Coding by itself is not easy as it only takes one thing to throw the entire program off. But i mean if you put your head to it you can do it. Go for it.
never too old to learn new things! In all seriousness though its not like flex is complicated really in the programming spectrum so I would say just give it a go. Three hours a day is a lot to keep up over a year though
http://www.dougv.com/blog/2007/05/26/the鈥?/a>
I started learning AJAX at 65.





I'd suggest that you learn programming first, though.
  • facial peels
  • cleanses
  • serum cream
  • numbering
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment