Thursday, December 24, 2009

ActionScript?

So, I just downloaded a flash encoder program, but I have no idea how to use ActionScript. I tried reading the help file, but it's written as if you already have a good knowledge of the language already. Does anyone know any good ActionScript help sites? Also, should I learn 2.0 before I try to understand 3.0?ActionScript?
I don't know of a good site but always learn the most recent version. It's not harder, just newer.ActionScript?
I think for a beginner is, if you have money www.lynda.com, if not www.gotoandlearn.com. There are videos and explain stuff relatively slowly. Report Abuse

It really depends on what you want to do with actionscript, but it's an awful lot like javascript, if you have skill using that. I would suggest just searching actionscript on google along with other keywords about what you want to do (i.e. games, etc.) or else just search something like ';actionscript help for beginners';. You might want to try http://www.senocular.com/flash/tutorials/as3withmxmlc/ or http://www.flashkit.com
Try kirupa. It has categorized tutorials: basic, intermediate, and advanced; also provide downloadable fla sources.


Actionscript.org is also good tutorial site.

No comments:

Post a Comment