Friday, January 8, 2010

What are the best career moves for an actionscript professional with intermediate-to-expert skills to make?

I'm already a professional working with actionscript in a daily basis. I'm now interested in upgrading my professional skills. I'd lik to know what is the best thing to do career-wise now.What are the best career moves for an actionscript professional with intermediate-to-expert skills to make?
You will eventually need to move away from being the ';worker bee'; to the ';queen bee';, in a matter of words. I would start learning about what it takes to be a leader, a team-builder and project management as it pertains to Flash/Actionscript/application development.





The reason I suggest this is it positions you to LEAD teams and become more involved in the overall process of your projects. That and it will lead to a higher salary as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment