Friday, January 8, 2010

Can Flash export an animation that uses actionscript in a form other than SWF?

Here's my problem. I made an animation in Macromedia Flash 8, and it uses Actionscript for several things of my animations. I need to edit this animation in another program later, and to do this, need to export it as a PNG sequence. Whenever I export it as a PNG sequence, however, none of the actionscripted animations show up. Is there a way to get these to be exported or a was to efficiently convert my SWF file into a PNG sequence without having to pay 100 dollars for a SWF to video encoding program?Can Flash export an animation that uses actionscript in a form other than SWF?
You know yahoo answers is really great. I pass so much time here. I hope someone who knows comes along and helps you, because im tired of answering alot of questions in this category. Good night, have a nice day at work

No comments:

Post a Comment